Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sexy - My Latest Vehicle

I love Sexy.  Well, I love the idea of Sexy.  She is actually quite annoying, as I am approximately 1 inch too short to drive her.  I have blind spots, big ones.  But this is all ok.  Why?  Because that just makes sense for Sexy.  She is, "bigger on the inside".  This is how she got her name.  And I think of her all the time, in the color blue, not the black that currently envelopes her.  Of course there is the "skirt" that would be going out instead of under, though I worry that would make her loose some mpg.  But no worry.  It's only a day dream.  She would have a stencil on the door.   She would have a light on top.  Inside she would have golden lights on the floors and walls and ceiling. I'd even have a bumper sticker that said "It's bigger on the Inside".  Oh yes.  This is how I envision my 2006 Scion Xb.  Just today I realized she needed a compass.  But first I needed to consult pictures of Numbers 9 and 10's consul to see if she had one.  I feel like she did, for irony's sake.  I've also spent hours perusing items that don't exist.  Like a TARDIS magnet...does not exist.  But a TARDIS bobble head does.  It can go on top of thin computer monitors.  So, I thought I'd get one for my car.  But I haven't yet. I really am going to get the lights.  Just you wait.  
If I think about my new to me car as Sexy and see her through my mind's eye, I love her!  I just don't want to let go of this daydream, or I might find her flaws and see her for what she is, a car.  I couldn't bear that.  To me, she's the TARDIS in disguise.


No comments: